Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
roduct overview and features
HF series is a new all-in-one hybrid solar charge inverter, which integrates solar energy storage & means charging energy storage and AC sine wave output. It has high response speed, high reliability and high industrial standard. Four charging modes are optional: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority and Mains & Solar hybrid charging. Just like the solar charging module applies the latest optimized MPPT technology to quickly track the maximum power point of the PV array in any environment and obtain the maximum energy of the solar panel in real time.
- Brand: Yoosmart
- Model: HF4830S60
- Type: Hybrid Solar/Charge
- Technology: MPPT
- Full digital voltage and current double closed loop control, advanced SPWM technology, output of pure sine wave.
- Two output modes: mains bypass and inverter output; uninterrupted power supply.
- Available in 4 charging modes: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority and Mains & Solar hybrid charging.
- Advanced MPPT technology with an efficiency of 99.9%.
- Designed with a LCD screen and 3 LED indicators for dynamic display of system data and operating status.
- ON/OFF rocker switch for AC output control.
- Power saving mode available to reduce no-load loss.
- Intelligent variable speed fan to efficiently dissipate heat and extend system life.
- Lithium battery activation design, allowing access of lead-acid battery and lithium battery.
- 360 ° all-round protection with a number of protection functions.
- Complete protections, including short circuit protection, over voltage and under voltage protection, overload protection, reverse protection, etc.
Basic system introduction
The figure below shows the system application scenario of this product. A complete system consists of the following parts:
- PV module: Convert light energy into DC power, and charge the battery through the all-in-one solar charge inverter, or directly invert into AC power to drive the load.
- Mains or generator: Connected at the AC input, to power the load while charging the battery. If the mains or generator is not connected, the system can also operate normally, and the load is powered by the battery and PV module.
- Battery: Provided to ensure normal power supply to the system loads when solar energy is insufficient and the Mains is not connected.
- Household load: Allow connection of various household and office loads, including refrigerators, lamps, TVs, fans and air conditioners.
- All-in-one solar charge inverter: The energy conversion unit of the whole system.
Please read this manual carefully prior to installation to familiarize yourself with the installation steps.
- Be very careful when installing the battery. Wear safety goggles when installing a lead-acid liquid battery. Once coming into contact with the battery acid, rinse with clean water timely.
- Do not place metal objects near the battery to prevent short-circuit of the battery.
- Acid gas may be generated when the battery is charged. So, please ensure good ventilation.
- When installing the cabinet, be sure to leave enough space around the all-in-one solar charge inverter for heat dissipation. Do not install the all-in-one solar charge inverter and lead-acid battery in the same cabinet to avoid corrosion by acid gas generated during battery operation.
- Only the battery that meets the requirements of the all-in-one unit can be charged.
- Poorly connected connections and corroded wires may cause great heat which will melt the wire insulation, burn the surrounding materials, and even cause fires. So, make sure the connectors have been tightened, and the wires are secured with ties to avoid looseness of connections caused by shaking of wires during mobile application.
- The system connection wires are selected according to a current density of not more than 5 A/mm2.
- Avoid direct sunlight and rainwater infiltration for outdoor installation.
- Even after the power is turned off, there is still high voltage inside the unit. Do not open or touch the internal components, and avoid related operations until the capacitor completely discharges.
- Do not install the all-in-one solar charge inverter in harsh environments such as moist, oily, flammable or explosive, or heavily dusty areas.
- Polarity at the battery input end of this product shall not be reversed, otherwise it may damage the device or cause unpredictable danger.
- The mains input and AC output are high voltage, so please do not touch the wiring terminals.
- When the fan is working, do not touch it to prevent injury.
- Load equipment input power needs to confirm that this all-in-one solar charge inverter is the only input device, and it is forbidden to use in parallel with other input AC power to avoid damage. It is necessary to confirm that the solar charge inverter is the only input device for load equipment, and it is forbidden to use it in parallel with other input AC power to avoid damage.
Refer to the table below for recommended AC input wire diameter and switch:
Recommended battery input wire diameter and switch selection
Recommended AC output wiring specifications and circuit breaker selection
Note: The wiring diameter is for reference only. If the distance between the PV array and the all-in-one solar charge inverter or the distance between the all-in-one solar charge inverter and the battery is relatively long, using a thicker wire can reduce the voltage drop to improve system performance.
Note: The above are only recommended wiring diameter and circuit breaker. Please select the appropriate wiring diameter and circuit breaker according to actual situations.
Installation and wiring
No reviews found