Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
PowMr 48V DC to 220V-230V AC 5.5KW Solar Inverter+80Amp MPPT Charge Controller
This is a multi-function inverter/charger, combining functions of inverter, MPPT solar charger and battery charger to offer uninterruptible power support with portable size for your off grid system.
- Pure sine wave inverter
- Support running without battery
- Built-in MPPT solar controller
- Support 48V Lead Acid(AGM, Flooded, User-defined,) & Lithium battery &Li Ion battery
- Configurable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers via LCD setting
- Configurable battery charging current based on applications via LCD setting
- Configurable AC/Solar Charger priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload/ Over temperature/ short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
- Support connected in parallel with two different modes, Parallel operation in single phase up to 9 units, or max 9 units work together to support three-phase equipment.
Line Mode Specifications
Input Voltage Waveform Sinusoidal (utility or generator)
Nominal Input Voltage 230Vac
Max AC Input Voltage 300Vac
Nominal Input Frequency 50Hz / 60Hz (Auto detection)
Output Short Circuit Protection
Line mode: Circuit Breaker
Battery mode: Electronic Circuits
Efficiency (Line Mode)
>95% ( Rated R load, battery full charged )
Inverter Mode Specifications
Rated Output Power 5.5KVA/5.5KW
Output Voltage Waveform Pure Sine Wave
Output Voltage Regulation 230Vac±5%
Output Frequency 60Hz or 50Hz
Peak Efficiency 94%
Overload Protection 5s@≥140% load; 10s@100%~140% load
Surge Capacity 2* rated power for 5 seconds
Nominal DC Input Voltage 48Vdc
Charge Mode Specifications
- Utility Charging Mode AC Charging Current (Max) 80Amp (@ VI/P=230Vac)
- Bulk Charging Voltage Flooded Battery 58.4Vdc AGM / Gel Battery 56.4Vdc
- Floating Charging Voltage 54Vdc
- Overcharge Protection 63Vdc
- Charging Algorithm 3-Step
- Solar Input Rated Power 5500W
- Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage 500Vdc
- PV Array MPPT Voltage Range 120Vdc~450Vdc Max. Input Current 18A
AC input/output connection
Please follow below steps to implement AC input/output connection:
- Before making AC input/output connection, be sure to open DC protector or disconnector first.
- Remove insulation sleeve 10mm for six conductors. And shorten phase L and neutral conductor N 3 mm.
- Insert AC input wires according to polarities indicated on terminal block and tighten the terminal screws. Be sure to connect PE protective conductor first.
- Then, insert AC output wires according to polarities indicated on terminal block and tighten terminal screws. Be sure to connect PE protective conductor first.
- Make sure the wires are securely connected.
- Be sure to connect AC wires with correct polarity. If L and N wires are connected reversely, it may cause utility short-circuited when these inverters are worked in parallel operation.
- Appliances such as air conditioner are required at least 2~3 minutes to restart because it’s required to have enough time to balance refrigerant gas inside of circuits.
- This 5500W inverter is single phase inverter,support 48V battery only, support parallel
Warm tip:The correct configuration of the battery capacity of the system is determined according to the specific use requirements of the load and application scenarios, otherwise it will easily lead to insufficient battery capacity or excessive waste of power generation. For details, please refer to the manual recommendation or consult us.
5500W Solar Inverter support parallel
This inverter can be used in parallel with two different operation modes.
1. Parallel operation in single phase with up to 9 units. The supported maximum output power is 45KW/45KVA.
2. Maximum nine units work together to support three-phase equipment. Seven units support onephase maximum. The supported maximum output power is 45KW/45KVA and one phase can be up to 35KW/35KVA.
- If this unit is bundled with share current cable and parallel cable, this inverter is default supported parallel operation.
- For proper air circulation to dissipate heat, allow a clearance of approx. 20 cm to the side and approx. 50 cm above and below the unit. Be sure to install each unit in the same level.
- Be sure the length of all battery cables is the same. Otherwise,there will be voltage difffference between inverter and battery to cause parallel inverters not working.
No reviews found