Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Single Phase 5KW 220v Solar Inverter---Back-up power for your off-grid system!
The 220V solar inverter is a new all-in-one hybrid 60A mppt charge inverter, which integrates solar energy storage &means charging energy storage and AC sine wave output.
- 220V Pure sine wave inverter
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- Cold start function
- For 48V Lead-acid battery
- Comprehensive LCD display offers user-configurable and easy-accessible button operation such as battery charging current, AC/solar charger priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
- Overload/ Over temperature/ short circuit protection
Built-in 60A MPPT CONTROLLER 5KVA/5KW Inverter Mode Specifications
- Rated Output Power 5KVA/5KW
- Peak Efficiency 93%
- Output Voltage Waveform Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage Regulation 230Vac±5%
- Output Frequency 50Hz Surge Capacity 2* rated power for 5 seconds
- Overload Protection 5s@≥150% load; 10s@105%~150% load
- Nominal DC Input Voltage 48Vdc
- Cold Start Voltage 46.0Vdc
- High DC Recovery Voltage 62Vdc High DC Cut-off Voltage 63Vdc
5kw Solar Inverter General Specifications
- Operating Temperature Range -10°C to 50°C Storage temperature -15°C~ 60°C
- Humidity 5% to 95% Relative Humidity (Non-condensing)
- Dimension (D*W*H), mm 100 x 300 x 440 Net Weight, kg 11.5
- Recommended battery cable size: 10 AWG Cable (mm2) 6 Torque value（max） 1.2 Nm
- PV Connection
- When selecting proper PV modules, please be sure to consider below parameters:
- 1. Open circuit Voltage (Voc) of PV modules not exceeds max. PV array open circuit voltage of inverter.
- 2. Open circuit Voltage (Voc) of PV modules should be higher than min. battery voltage.
- Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage 145Vdc PV Array MPPT Voltage Range 60~115Vdc
Charge Mode Specifications
- Utility Charging Mode
- INVERTER MODEL 5KVA/5KW Charging Algorithm 3-Step
- AC Charging Current (Max) 60Amp (@VI/P=230Vac)
- Bulk Charging Voltage: Flooded Battery 58.4 AGM / Gel Battery 56.4
- Floating Charging Voltage 54Vdc
- MPPT Solar Charging Mode
- Charging Current 60Amp PV Array MPPT Voltage Range Max 60~115Vdc PV Array Open Circuit Voltage Max 145Vdc
- Charging Current(AC charger plus solar charger) 120Amp
- 5000W Solar Inverter x 1
- Communication cable x 1
- Software CD x 1
- DC Fuse x 1
- Ring terminal x 1
- Strain relief plate x 2
- Screws x 4
Single Phase 5KW 220V Solar Inverter
Output source priority:(To configure load power source priority)
Solar first(PV Priority):
- Solar energy provides power to the loads as first priority then battery energy then Utility .
- Utility will provide power to the loads as first priority.Solar and battery energy will provide power to the loads only when utility power is not available.
- Solar energy provides power to the loads as first priority.
- If solar energy is not sufficient to power all connected loads, battery energy will supply power to the loads at the same time.then Utility
220V Solar Inverter warm tips:
- This inverter is a single phase not for 110V inverter,220V only
- Please strictly follow installation procedure when you want to disconnect AC or DC terminals
- Be very cautious when working with metal tools on or around batteries.
- If this inverter/charger is working in Battery mode or Power saving mode, only solar energy can charge battery. Solar energy will charge battery if it's available and sufficient.
Notice:The correct configuration of the battery capacity of the system is determined according to the specific use requirements of the load and application scenarios, otherwise it will easily lead to insufficient battery capacity or excessive waste of power generation. For details, please refer to the manual recommendation or consult us.
No reviews found