Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This PowMr 5000W Off Grid all in one solar inverter 230V can power all kinds of appliances in home or office environment, including motor-type appliances such as tube light, fan, refrigerator and air conditioner.
- Configurable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers via LCD setting
- Configurable battery charging current based on applications via LCD setting
- Configurable AC/Solar Charger priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload/ Over temperature/ short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance Cold start function
- Please use supplied communication cable to connect to inverter and PC. Insert bundled CD into a computer and follow on-screen instruction to install the monitoring software. For the detailed software operation, please check user manual of software inside of CD.
- 5000W 48V Soalr Inverter 230V x 1,User manual x 1,
- Communication cable x1, Software CD x 1,DC Fuse x 1, Ring terminal x 1,Strain relief plate x 2
Dimension (D*W*H): 100 x 300 x 440 mm
Output source priority: To configure load power source priority（Selectable option）
- Solar first：Solar energy provides power to the loads as first priority.
If solar energy is not sufficient to power all connected loads, battery energy will supply power the loads at the same time.
- Utility first (default)：Utility will provide power to the loads as first priority.
Solar and battery energy will provide power to the loads only when utility power is not available.
- SBU priority：Solar energy provides power to the loads as first priority.
If solar energy is not sufficient to power all connected loads, battery energy will supply power to the loads at the same time.
Line Mode Specifications
Input Voltage Waveform: Sinusoidal (utility or generator)
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V AC
- Low Loss Voltage: 170Vac±7V (UPS); 90Vac±7V (Appliances)
- Low Loss Return Voltage:180Vac±7V (UPS); 100Vac±7V (Appliances)
- High Loss Voltage：280Vac±7V
- High Loss Return Voltage：270Vac±7V
- Max AC Input Voltage：300V AC
- Nominal Input Frequency：50Hz / 60Hz (Auto detection)
- Output Short Circuit Protection：Circuit Breaker
- Output power derating: When AC input voltage drops to 170V, the output power will be derated.
Inverter Mode Specifications：
- Output Voltage Waveform：Pure Sine Wave
- Output Voltage Regulation：230Vac±5%
- Output Frequency：50Hz
- Peak Efficiency：93%
- Overload Protection：5s @≥150% load; 10s @105%~150% load
- Nominal DC Input Voltage：48 Vdc
- Cold Start Voltage：46Vdc
- Low DC Warning Voltage：@ load < 50%:46.0Vdc, @ load ≥ 50%:44.0Vdc
- Low DC Warning Return Voltage:@ load < 50%:47Vdc, @ load ≥ 50%:46Vdc
- Low DC Cut-off Voltage:@ load < 50%:43Vdc, @ load ≥ 50%:42Vdc
- High DC Recovery Voltage: 62Vdc
- High DC Cut-off Voltage: 63 Vdc
- No Load Power Consumption<55W
PWM Solar Charging Mode :
- INVERTER MODEL: 5KVA（5000W）
- Open circuit Voltage (Voc) of PV modules not exceeds max. PV array open circuit voltage of inverter.
- Charging Current(PWM): 50Amp
- System DC Voltage: 48V dc
- Operating Voltage Range: 60~72V dc
- Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 105 Vdc
- Max Charging Current (AC charger plus solar charger) :110 Amp
Charge Mode Specifications:
- Utility Charging Mode
- Charging Algorithm: 3-Step
- AC Charging Current (Max): 60Amp (@VI/P=230Vac)
- Bulk Charging Voltage: 58.4V (Flooded), 56.2V(AGM / Gel )
- Floating Charging Voltage: 54Vdc
PowMr all in one solar inverter 5000 watt can be widely used in DC to AC areas, such as solar AC power system, vehicle system, RV power supply, security monitoring system, emergency lighting system, field power system, household power system, etc.
SUITABLE FOR MOUNTING ON CONCRETE OR OTHER NON-COMBUSTIBLE SURFACE ONLY !!!
- Before using the unit, read all instructions and cautionary markings on the unit, the batteries and all appropriate sections of this manual.
- CAUTION --To reduce risk of injury, charge only deep-cycle lead acid type rechargeable batteries. Other types of batteries may burst, causing personal injury and damage.
- NEVER charge a frozen battery！！！
- For optimum operation of this inverter/charger, please follow required spec to select appropriate cable size. It’s very important to correctly operate this inverter/charger.
- One piece of 150A fuse is provided as over-current protection for the battery supply.
- This PowMr off grid solar inverter all-in-one does not support parallel operation, and does not support phase separation!
- (Single phase 220V AC /A Hot Leg, NOT Support 110V !!! )
No reviews found