Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Full digital voltage and current double closed loop control, advanced SPWM technology, output of pure sine wave.
- Two output modes: mains bypass and inverter output;uninterrupted power supply.
- Available in 4 charging modes: Only Solar, Utility Priority, PV Priority, Utility & Solar hybrid charging.
- Advanced MPPT technology with an efficiency of 99.9%.
- Designed with a LCD screen and 3 LED indicators for dynamicdisplay of system data and operating status.
- Manual ON/OFF switch controlling AC output.
- Power saving mode available to reduce empty load loss.
- Intelligent variable speed fan to efficiently dissipate heat and extend system life.
- Lithium battery activation by PV solar or mains, allowing access of lead-acid battery and lithium battery.
- Complete protections, including short circuit protection, over voltage and under voltage protection, overload protection, reverse protection, etc.
- Battery type: 48V Lead Acid or Lithium
- Max PV Input Current: 80A
- Charging Voltage Range: 40-60VDC
- Max Solar panel voltage accept: 145Vdc
- Solar(PV) MPPT Voltage Range: 60-115Vdc
- Inverter Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Maximum Charging Current: 40A when Utility/Grid Charging, 0-80A when PV Charging.
- Solar(PV) Charing Operating Voltage range: 60-145Vdc (For PV to charge 48V battery banks, you will need a minimum PV Voc voltage of 61VDC)
- Maximum Solar(PV) Input Power: 4400W（please make sure solar panel never exceed this value）
- Maximum Solar(PV) output Power: 4200W(inverter will use Max 4200W to charge battery, but it is ok accept 4400W power from your solar panel.)
4 Charging Modes
Four charging modes: Only Solar, Mains Priority, Solar Priority and Mains & Solar hybrid charging; and two output modes are available, i.e. Inverter and Mains, to meet different application requirements.
- Photovoltaic Modules (PV): convert light energy into DC power, charge the battery through the solar inverter charger, or directly reverse into alternating current to power the load.
- Power or generator (Utility): Access at the AC input can power the load and charge the Battery. If you do not have a power supply or generator, the system can also operate normally, where the load is supplied by batteries and photovoltaic modules.
- Battery: The role of the battery is to ensure the normal use of electricity for the system load when the solar energy is insufficient and there is no electricity.
- Household load: Can be accessed to a variety of household and office loads, including refrigerators, lamps, televisions, fans, air conditioning and other AC loads.
- Battery type: 48V User-defined/Sealed(Default)/AGM battery/Flooded/Gel/Lithium iron/Ternary lithium battery.
- The PowMr Solar Inverter is suitable for 48V battery banks systems ONLY. Not following the minimum DC requirement may cause irreversible damage to the unit.
- The solar inverter components at the AC input/output, battery components, and PV components will produce high energy output. Make sure to connect the appropriate component to the appropriate labeled terminals.
- Be careful of the positive and negative poles. Reversing the poles may cause permanent damage to the inverter.
- The input terminals of the inverters have large capacitors connected to them. Once a positive and negative wire are connected to the terminals, it will complete the circuit, and commence drawing a heavy current momentarily.
- After the power switch is switched off, there is still high energy inside the solar inverter, do not open or touch the internal device, wait for the capacitance to be put off after the relevant operation.
No reviews found