Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
- Configurable input voltage range for home appliances and personal computers via LCD setting
- Configurable battery charging current based on applications via LCD setting
- Configurable AC/Solar Charger priority via LCD setting
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is recovering
- Overload/ Over temperature/ short circuit protection
- Smart battery charger design for optimized battery performance Cold start function
- Cold start function
- 3KVA Inverter x 1
- User manual x 1
- Communication cable x1
- Software CD x 1
- DC Fuse x 1
- Ring terminal x 1
- Strain relief plate x 2
- Dimension (D*W*H): 100 x 300 x 440 mm
Line Mode Specifications
- Nominal Input Voltage: 230V AC
- Low Loss Voltage: 170Vac±7V (UPS); 90Vac±7V (Appliances)
- Low Loss Return Voltage:180Vac±7V (UPS); 100Vac±7V (Appliances)
- High Loss Voltage：280Vac±7V
- High Loss Return Voltage：270Vac±7V
- Max AC Input Voltage：300V AC
- Nominal Input Frequency：50Hz / 60Hz (Auto detection)
- Output power derating: When AC input voltage drops to 170V, the output power will be derated.
Please use supplied communication cable to connect to inverter and PC. Insert bundled CD into a computer and follow on-screen instruction to install the monitoring software. For the detailed software operation, please check user manual of software inside of CD.
- Before using the unit, read all instructions and cautionary markings on the unit, the batteries and all appropriate sections of this manual.
- CAUTION --To reduce risk of injury, charge only deep-cycle lead acid type rechargeable batteries. Other types of batteries may burst, causing personal injury and damage.
- NEVER charge a frozen battery！！！
- For optimum operation of this inverter/charger, please follow required spec to select appropriate cable size. It’s very important to correctly operate this inverter/charger.
- One piece of 150A fuse is provided as over-current protection for the battery supply.
No reviews found