Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
This is a multifunctional off grid solar inverter, integrated with a MPPT solar charge controller, a high frequency pure sine wave inverter and a UPS function module in one machine, which is perfect for off grid backup power and self-consumption applications. This Hybrid inverter can work with or without batteries.
Can be accessed to a variety of household appliances and office loads, power tools, industrial equipment, and electronic audio and video equipment, including refrigerators, lamps, televisions, fans, air conditioning and other AC loads
NOTE 1: This is a wide voltage Hybrid inverter, The voltage that starts to connect to the solar panel must be above 150V for the Hybrid inverter to work normally.
The whole system also need other devices to achieve complete running such as PV modules, generator, or utility grid.
- Rated power 3.5KW, power factor 1 MPPT ranges 120V~430V, 450Voc
- High frequency inverter with small size and light weight Pure sine wave AC output
- Solar and utility grid can power loads at the same time With CAN/RS485 for BMS communication
- With the ability to work without battery
- Parallel operation up to 6 unit (only with battery connected)
- The WiFi / GPRS module is a plug-and-play monitoring device to be installed on the inverter. With this device, users can monitor the status of the PV system from the mobile phone or from the website anytime anywhere.(optional, Additional purchase required )
WARNING! Be sure that all inverters will share the same battery bank. Otherwise, the inverters will transfer to fault mode.
Utility Charging Mode
- Charging Algorithm: 3-Step
- Max. AC Charging Current: 80Amp
- Floating Charging Voltage: 54Vdc
- Safety Certification： CE
- Operating Temperature Range： 0℃ to 55℃
- Storage temperature：-15℃~ 60℃
- Dimension(D*W*H) : 485 x 330 x 135 mm
- Net Weight: 12kg
Line Mode Specifications
Input Voltage Waveform：Sinusoidal (utility or generator)
Nominal Input Voltage：230Vac
Max AC Input Voltage：300Vac
Nominal Input Frequency：50Hz / 60Hz (Auto detection)
Output Short Circuit Protection：Circuit Breaker
Inverter Mode Specifications
Rated Output Power：3.5KVA/3.5KW
Output Voltage Waveform：Pure Sine Wave
Output Voltage Regulation：230Vac±5%
Output Frequency: 50Hz
Nominal DC Input Voltage: 48Vdc
Surge Capacity: 2* rated power for 5 seconds
- The 3500W ES unit x 1
- User manual x 1
- Communication cable x 1
- Software CD x 1
- Current sharing cable x 1
- Parallel communication cable x 1
MPPT Solar Charging Mode
- Max. PV Array Power: 4000W
- Max. PV Input Current: 18A (PV to inverter)
- Start-up Voltage: 150Vdc±10Vdc
- Max. PV Array Open Circuit Voltage: 450Vdc
- Max. PV Charging Current: 80A (inverter to battery)
- Max. Charging Current (AC Charger Plus Solar Charger): 80A
- Do not mount the inverter on flammable construction materials.
- SUITABLE FOR MOUNTING ON CONCRETE OR OTHER NON-COMBUSTIBLE SURFACE ONLY.
- The ambient temperature should be between 0°C and 55°C to ensure optimal operation.
- Requested to install a separate DC over-current protector or disconnect device between battery and inverter.
- All wiring must be performed by a qualified person.
- It's very important for system safety and efficient operation to use appropriate cable for battery connection. To reduce risk of injury, please use the 2AWG cable. Max torque of 2Nm
- (Single phase 220V AC /A Hot Leg Output, NOT Support 110V !!! )
No reviews found