Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
Growatt 3KW Hybrid Power Inverter, 48V DC to 110V AC Pure Sine Wave Inverter+80A MPPT Charge controller Mechine
- OFF Grid Solar Inverter with MPPT Controller 3KVA
- Fit for 48V battery system.
- Built-in 80A MPPT charge controller.
- Compatible to mains voltage or generator power.
- support parallel, parallel operation up to 6 unit.
- High frequency pure sine wave inverter and a UPS function module in one machine.
- Perfect for off grid backup power and self-consumption applications.
- WIFI/GPRS remote module optional, wifi module allow user monitor the status of the PV system from moblie phone or from website anytime anywhere.
-----Choose which energy to power your LOAD
- Solar first
- Utility first(Default)
- SBU Priority
description of output
- Solar first------solar energy power your load, battery energy active when solar power doens't sufficient.
- Utility first(Default)-----Utility power your load as first priority, solar and battery power on when Utility not available.
- SBU Priority-----Solar power first, then battery power, then Utility.
-----4 modes charging your battery
1. Solar first mode---Use solar energy charge your battery, Utility power will charge battery only solar power not available.
2. Utility first mode----Use Utility power charge your battery, solar energy will charge battery only Utility power not available.
3. Charging by Utility and solar.
4. Only solar--Only use solar power charge your battery, no matter utility is available or not.
IF this off grid solar inverter is working in Battery mode or Power saving mode, only solar energy can charge battery.
LINE MODE SPECIFICATION
- Input Voltage Waveform: Utilily or Generator
- Input voltage: 120V AC
- MAX AC input Voltage: 150V AC
- Input Frequency: 50Hz/60Hz(Auto detection)
- Efficiency: >95% (Rated R load, battery full charged)
- NOTE: When AC input voltage drops to 95V, the ouput power will be derated.
48V INVERTER MODE SPECIFICATION
- Rate output power: 3KVA/3KW
- Output voltage waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Output voltage regulation: 120VAC
- Output frequency: 60Hz
- Peak efficiency: 93%
- Nominal DC input voltage: 48VDC
- High DC recovery voltage: 56.4VDC
- High DC Cut-off voltage: 60.8VDC
MPPT Charge Controller Specification
USE Utility charge your battery:
- Bulk Charging voltage: Flooded Battery 58.4VDC, AGM/GEL 56.4VDC
- Floating Charging Voltage: 54VDC
- Overcharge Protection: 60VDC
- Charging Algorithm: 3 Step MPPT charge
USE Solar energy charge your battery:
- MPPT charging efficiency: 98%
- Max. PV Array Open Circuit voltage: 145V DC
- PV Array MPPT voltage range: 60-115V DC
1. Before using this inverter, please read all instructions and caution marks on the unit, understand the batteryies and all sppropriate sections of its user manual.
2. Never wire a frozen battery, make sure your battery is full when connect.
3. Do not disassemble the unit.
4. Be very cautions when working with metal tools on or around batteries.
5. Please strictly follow installation procedure when you want to disconnect AC or DC terminals.
No reviews found