Please sign in so that we can notify you about a reply
EPEVER MPPT 40A Solar Charge Controller 12V 24V EPsolar Panel Battery Regulator Common Negative Backlight Can Charge Lithium Battery for Solar System
It protects the battery from being over-charged by the solar modules and over-discharged by the loads.
Automatic limit for maximum PV input powe. Should the PV input exceed the rating, the controller will simply limit the the throughput to the rated level.
- Multiple load control modes: manual control, lighting ON / OFF, light On+Timer
- Advanced Maximum Power Point Tracking (MPPT) technology, with efficiency no less than 99.5%
- LCD display design, dynamically displaying tool's operating data and working condition
- Available for PC monitoring and external display realizing real-time data checking and parameters setting
- Charging Power and Current Limitation Function
- User programmable for battery types, load control etc.
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power point
- PV short circuit / PV reverse polarity /Battery over voltage
- Battery over discharge / Battery reverse polarity / Load overload protection
Added Features（than Tracer A）:
- Blacklight LCD Display / Common Negative Ground / Support lithium Battery / More Safety Protection
1 x Tracer 4210AN Solar Charge Controller
1 x Use Manual
Tracer 4210AN MPPT Charge Controller
* User programmable for battery types, load control etc.
* Multiple load control modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light On+Timer and test mode.
* LCD display design, dynamically displaying tool's operating data and working condition.
* 3-Stage charge with PWM output
* Battery temperature compensation function.
* Real-time energy statistics function.
* Common positive grounding design
* RS485 port with industrial standard MODBUS open architecture
* Fully available for PC monitoring and external display unit connecting like MT50 and so on, realizing real-time data checking and parameters setting. Features
* Support software upgrade.
* Warranty:lifelong warranty
• PV reverse polarity protection
• PV short circuit protection
• PV over current alarm protection
• Battery overcharge protection
• Battery over discharge protection
• Battery reverse polarity protection
• Load short circuit protection
• Load overload protection
• Overheating protection
Question: Can i wire 2 100w, 18v, 6a panels (sold as 12v but max 18v and do read up to 18v) in series, then 4 sets of these in parallel to charge 12v batteries?
Answer: NO. If your battery is 12V, the Max Input Power is 520W, 8 pcs 100W panels's power is 800W, is too much higher than the MAX. Input power.
Question: Can the charge current be set lower than max? (eg: 40a mppt set to charge at 10a or 20a)
Answer: Charging current can't be set, but you can set charging voltage.
Question: How do i measure the load
Answer: the load terminal share the same voltage of your battery. If you do wanna know every detail value of your load. We recommend you wire an digtial meter
Question: Can I use two of these to charge one battery bank?
Question: i have 4x 245w pannels at 30.2v each and 8.13amps each... my battery bank is 12v and i'm trying to figure out what size of charge controller to buy...
Answer: If you don't need expand your solar power system in future, you can make your battery to 24V. In this way, 40A controller is ok. For 40A controller, when your battery is 24V, max solar power up to 1040W, max voltage up to 96V; Wire your solar panel 2 in series & 2 in parallel, solar panel's total voltage is about 60V, total power is 980W. It is ok for 40A controller. NOTE: For EPEVER 40A controller, it only support 12V or 24V battery, you can't make it to 36V or 48V battery system.
Question: Is there a specific setting for output to lithium batteries?
Answer: NO. you only need to select battery type.
Question: Can I wire 2 100w, 18v, 6A panels (sold as 12v but label says max 18v and do read up to 18v) in series, then 4 sets of these in parallel=800w/36v/24A?
Answer: YES. But it need with 24V system, this 40A controller's Max. PV input power is 1040W(24V system), Max input voltage is 100V.
Question: Will this work for 2 100 watt panels and leave room for more pannels in the future?
Answer: YES. For this 40A controller IF your system is 12V, The max power of your panel is 520W; IF your system is 24V, The max power of your panel is 1040W;
Question: Does the 40a version now support lithium iron phosphate batteries? is the option easily set using the buttons on the unit?
Answer: YES. It support lithium battery. For lithium battery, currently stilll need set the para via PC software or Phone APP.
Question: Can i use 8 awg wire with this?
Step: Connect the system in the order of 1.battery-->2. load-->3.PV array, and disconnect the system in the reverse order 3. 2. 1.
- Battery must be connected first !!!
- Never connect the soalr panel array to the controller Without/Before a Battery.
- DO NOT connect any inverter/ wind/Alternator or Charger into the charge controller!
- If the remote temperature sensor is not connected to the controller, the default setting for battery charging or discharging temperature is 25 °C without temperature compensation.
- The wire size is only for reference. If there is a long distance between the PV array and the controller or between the controller and the battery, larger wires can be used to reduce the voltage drop and improve performance.
No reviews found